Almonds are known to have amazing benefits for the body but they also work on skin. Almond oil is derived from the almond nut and has been commonly used for beautification. If you have yet to try almond oil here are a plethora of reason you should start today!
- Healing- Almond oil contains high concentrations of zinc. Zinc is known for its ability to heal making it great for burns, rashes, and dry skin.
- Anti-ageing- One of the known benefits of almond oil is and increase in blood flow. When blood flows efficiently through the body skin will appear less dull and more firm.
- Makeup Remover- Removing your makeup with almond oil can be very beneficial. Almond oil is less greasy than many oils to remove makeup so you won’t have a tick film over your face. This oil will also help to open the pores which will help remove makeup that is compacted.
- Acne- Almond oil helps reduce inflammation and skin irritations. Those with acne can use almond oil to soothe irritated areas.
- Dark Circle Relief- If you have dark circles caused by poor circulation you can use almond oil to help improve them.
- Nutrient rich- Almond oil is loaded with vitamin A, B and E which are all known to nourish the skin. Vitamin A is commonly used to improve hyperpigmentation and signs of ageing.
- Chapped Lips- Almond oil can help improve chapped lips because it serves as a protective barrier for the skin. Unlike many oils that protect the skin it will not clog the pore.
Almond oil can also be used to improve hair, its benefits include:
- Faster hair growth (including eyelashes and brows)
- Repairs split ends
- Can be used as a leave in conditioner
- Adds Shine
- Hydrates dry scalp
- Heals inflamed scalp
- Treats dandruff
Add almond oil to your routine now, it could be just what you’re missing!